ako

ako

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

its me

Its all about me!


My name is Charessa Mae S. Sanopao, I am 18 years of age, I live in Purok 4 Lanton Apopong General Santos City. My father’s name is Charlito J. Sanopao and my Mother’s name is Geresa S. Sanopao. I have one brother Gouvanie S. Sanopao, who is years of age and one sister Monaliza, 14 years of age. I am now studying at Notre Dame of Dadiangas University, taking up Bachelor of Library and Information Science. I am now in my second year. My favorite dog was Sharon, but she died already. My favorite colors are white, blue, red and black. My favorite foods are lechon and all dessert as I have a sweet tooth. I like to play Softball and volleyball, because I am an athletic kind of a person. I also like hiking. I consider myself talented as I can dance and sing. I’m so very thankful to God that he gave everything to me, my family, friends and me for what I am today. I’m just a simple girl, friendly, jolly, funny and kind. Each one of us is unique, that’s why I am proud of myself for what I am now. My ambition is to be a successful person someday. I want to be a professional someday, that’s why I study hard to finish my studies and to achieve my dreams in my life. I am also a religious person. I always go to church, because I am also the president in CYM in our church. I am also an SK officer in our Purok , that’s why I am a very busy person, but I am happy for what I am now, because people believe in my capabilities, that’s why they trusted me. So, I’m doing my best to do all the responsibilities that were given to me. With the help of my family and with the guidance of our Lord, I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment