ako

ako

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My experience in making my blogs

When my professor perience in Making My Blogstold us to make our own blogs, I’m so excited about that and curious how to make it. They said that blogs is to express our own beliefs, understanding, ideas and feelings. I’m so excited because I want other people to know me more and to share them about myself .To show them who really I am. When I first use the Blog site, I just sign up first. It’s just like fill-up information about me. Then until you make your own email address and your password. Make sure that you will not forget your password and email to open your blog site. In this blog site you can find new friends and meet new persons. Blogs are also like friendster because you can also put your pictures there, choose your background, templates, add music’s, add videos, and add friends and other things that you can put to your own blog site. It’s so nice to have liked this because you can share your thoughts and share a part of your life. It can give more friends and you can express your feelings in here. And I’m thankful that because of this subject I’ve learned more about technologies like for example making my own blog site.

1 comment: